Let's get fancy with this chai and coffee martini, featuring our Rum 44.
- 4 oz RUM 44
- 4 Chai tea bags
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 ounces cold brew coffee
- 1 cup milk
- Star Anise
- Heat the water to almost boiling and steep the tea for 4 minutes.
- Discard the tea bags.
- Add in the maple syrup.
- Stir to combine and set to the side to cool.
- In a shaker, pour espresso, rum, milk, and cooled chai over ice.
- Shake for about 8-10 seconds.
- Double strain into 4 martini glasses, and garnish with star anise.
This recipe makes 4 servings.
Keywords: RUM 44, Chai tea bags, filtered water, maple syrup, cold brew coffee, milk, Star Anise