Did you know that the pineapple is a symbol of hospitality? It originated in the Caribbean and later spread to Europe and the Americas. So what could be more hospitable than serving your guests a cocktail made with pineapple juice? Our Host With The Most cocktail is super tasty and sure to keep your guests happy.
- 1 oz. First Run Rum
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz. Fernet Branca Menta
- 3/4 oz. simple syrup
- 3/4 oz. lime juice
- 2 dashes of the Vena's Island Bitters Charred Pineapple
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice, then shake for about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a glass filled with crushed or pebbled ice.
- Top with soda water, then garnish with a lime wheel and a sprig of mint.
Keywords: First Run Rum, pineapple juice, Fernet Branca Menta, simple syrup, lime juice, Vena's Island Bitters