This boozy adult winter beverage is super easy to make, and also super tasty. Just don’t forget the whipped cream!
- 1.5 oz Vanilla Rum (or Revolution Rye)
- 6 oz (or less) prepared Hot Chocolate
- Whipped cream
- Measure and pour 1.5 oz of Vanilla Rum into an Irish coffee mug glass (or similar).
- Using your favorite hot chocolate mix, prepare up to 6 oz of hot chocolate.
- Pour the hot chocolate onto the Vanilla Rum, and stir.
- Top with whipped cream, and enjoy!
You can make this cocktail using either Vanilla Rum or Revolution Rye.
Keywords: Vanilla Rum, Revolution Rye, Hot Chocolate, Whipped Cream