For this daiquiri recipe, you’ll need to make a blueberry infused Rum 44. It’s a simple process, and definitely worth the advance planning.
- 2 oz. of Blueberry infused Rum 44
- 1 oz. of fresh lime juice
- 1 oz. of Liber & Co Passionfruit Syrup
- To make the cocktail, combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake well, then double strain into a coupe glass.
- Add a lime wedge as garnish.
To make blueberry infused Rum 44:
You’ll need one bottle of Rum 44 and a pint of washed blueberries. Combine both the blueberries and Rum 44 in a tall mason jar. Then shake the closed jar once a day for a week. After a week, strain the contents through a cheesecloth. The reserved liquid is your Blueberry infused Rum 44.
Keywords: Mad River Distillers, craft cocktails, Blueberry Passionfruit cocktail, Rum 44, infused rum, Liber & Co Passionfruit Syrup, lime juice