This popular summertime staple gets an adult makeover with our Bourbon Whiskey.
- 1.5 oz Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 3/4 oz Black Tea Honey Syrup
- In a mixing glass, add all ingredients with ice.
- Stir for about 15-20 seconds.
- Strain contents into a Highball glass over fresh ice.
- Top off with bubbles.
- Add a lemon peel for garnish.
To make Black Tea & Honey Syrup:
Add one cup of boiling water to one cup of honey. Stir so it becomes a solution. Add 3 bags of Black Tea (Earl Grey). Allow to steep for 5-7 minutes. Remove tea bags and let it cool.
Keywords: Bourbon Whiskey, Lemon Juice, Black Tea, Honey Syrup