The Pina Colada was invented in Puerto Rico. This cocktail is a riff on the popular drink, using our Vanilla Rum.
- 1.5 oz. of Vanilla Rum
- 2 oz. of unsweetened coconut puree cream
- 1 oz. of simple syrup
- 1/2 oz. of fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz. of fresh pineapple juice
- 4 drops of Fee Brothers Orange Blossom Water
- Combine ingredients in a shaker and dry shake.
- Next, shake with ice and strain over fresh ice into a Collins glass.
- Grate fresh lime zest over the top, and enjoy!
Keywords: Mad River Distillers, craft cocktail, craft spirit, Coconut Fizz, Vanilla Rum, unsweetened coconut puree cream, simple syrup, fresh lime juice, fresh pineapple juice, Fee Brothers Orange Blossom Water