This cocktail was inspired by Gragen Cook’s trip to Vietnam, and his discovery of Tamarind while there. Here, Gragen incorporates the flavors of Tamarind into a cocktail recipe featuring our Revolution Rye.
- 1.5 oz. of Revolution Rye
- 1/2 oz. of Liquid Alchemist Tamarind Syrup
- 1/2 oz. of Honey Simple Syrup
- 1/4 oz. of lemon
- 1/4 oz. of lime
- 1 full dropper of Bennett Exorcism Bitters
- Fever-Tree premium Indian Tonic Water
- To make this from home, combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain over fresh ice, then top with Fever-Tree premium Indian Tonic Water.
- Garnish with fresh herbs (such as mint, lemon balm, and thai basil), as well as a lemon and lime wheel.
Keywords: Mad River Distillers, craft cocktail, craft spirit, Revolution Rye, Dalat Gardens, Liquid Alchemist Tamarind Syrup, Honey Simple Syrup, lemon, lime, Bennett Exorcism Bitters, Fever-Tree premium Indian Tonic Water