Our tasty El Presidente cocktail recipe combines Rum 44 with Dry Vermouth, Dry Curacao and a little El Guapo Cajun Grenadine.
- 1.5 oz. of Rum 44
- 3/4 oz of Dry Vermouth
- 1/4 oz. of Dry Curacao
- 1 barspoon of El Guapo Cajun Grenadine
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir for about 30 seconds.
- Strain and serve up in a coupe glass.
- Garnish with a Luxardo cherry
Keywords: Mad River Distillers, craft cocktails, rum cocktails, El Presidente cocktail, craft spirits, Rum 44, Dry Vermouth, Dry Curacao, El Guapo Cajun Grenadine