A NYC new-age riff on the Manhattan, with a split of sweet vermouth and herbal, honey-like flavored yellow chartreuse.
- 2 oz Mad River Revolution Rye or Bourbon
- 1/2 oz Carpano Sweet Vermouth
- 1/2 oz Yellow Chartreuse
- Dash Angostura Bitters
- Dash Orange Bitters
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with lots of ice.
- Stir for about 15-30 seconds, or until well chilled.
- Strain contents into a Coupe or Martini glass.
- With a lemon peel, express the oil over the drink, and rub the lemon peel around rim of glass.
- Discard the lemon peel and enjoy.
Keywords: Mad River Revolution Rye or Bourbon, Carpano Sweet Vermouth, Yellow Chartreuse, Angostura Bitters, Orange Bitters