This margarita-inspired cocktail features our First Run Rum, fresh orange juice, lime juice, Orange Curacao and Orgeat syrup.
- 1 1/2 oz First Run Rum
- 1 1/2 oz fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 oz Orange Curacao
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1/2 oz Orgeat syrup
- mexican citrus seasoning
- orange slice
- Prep your glass by dipping the rim of the glass in lime juice, then in the Mexican citrus seasoning (we used La Anita Clasic0 Seasoning). Set the glass aside.
- In a shaker, add the First Run Rum, orange juice, lime juice, Orange Curacao and Orgeat syrup.
- Add ice to the shaker, and shake for about 30 seconds.
- Add ice to your glass.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into the glass.
- Take the slice of orange and dip it into the Mexican citrus seasoning. As a garnish, add the spiced orange wedge to the rim of your glass.
Keywords: Mad Marge cocktail, margarita-inspired, First Run Rum, fresh squeezed orange juice, Orange Curacao, lime juice, Orgeat syrup, mexican citrus season, orange slice