This frothy, strawberry delight is sure to impress your one and only sweetheart.
- 1 oz RUM 44
- 1 oz First Run Rum
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 oz Simple syrup
- 1 Egg White
- 3 Dashes Lavender Bitters (we recommend Scrappy's!)
- 3 Strawberries
- Muddle 2 strawberries in a shaker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the shaker (without ice).
- Shake for about 15-20 seconds vigorously.
- Add ice to the shaker, and shake for another 10 seconds.
- Double strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries.
Keywords: RUM 44, First Run Rum, Lemon Juice, Simple syrup, Egg White, Lavender Bitters, Strawberries