Our spin on the Aviation cocktail made with Rum 44, Creme de Violette, and a special ingredient that offers a beautiful pop of purple.
- 1.5 oz. of Rum 44
- 1 oz. of fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz. of Creme de Violette
- 1/2 oz. of Orange Curacao (or Cointreau)
- 1/2 oz. of simple syrup
- 2 dashes of Orange Bitters
- 2 droppers of B'lure Flower Extract
- Combine all ingredients (except B'lure) in a shaker with ice.
- Shake hard, then strain into a stemless wine glass over pebbled or crushed ice.
- Top with a couple droppers of B'lure Flower Extract.
- Garnish with a dehydrated lime wheel.
Keywords: Mad River Distillers, Craft cocktail, craft spirits, Rum 44, B'lure Flower Extract, Orange Curacao, lime, aviation cocktail, Purple Skies