A refreshingly smooth summer sipper made with a blueberry infused Rum 44, Fernet Vexia and Alice & The Magician’s Guinep soda.
- 1.5 oz. of Blueberry infused Rum 44
- 1/2 oz. of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. of simple syrup
- 1/4 oz. of Fernet Vexia
- Guinep Flavored Sparkling Water
- mint (for garnish)
- In a shaker, add all ingredients except for the Guinep Sparking Water.
- Shake ingredients, then double strain into a highball glass over ice.
- Top with Guinep flavored sparkling mineral water.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
- To make Blueberry-infused Rum 44, start with a bottle of Rum 44 and a pint of washed blueberries. Combine both in a mason jar, and shake once a day for a week. Then strain through a cheesecloth.
- If you don't have access to Fernet Vexia, you can substitute with another Fernet.
Keywords: Blueberry Smash Highball, Blueberry infused Rum 44, Rum 44, lemon juice, simple syrup, Fernet Vexia, Guinep Flavored Sparkling Water, mint