Combining our Revolution Rye with Vermont-made Linchpin (or Aperol), ciders and bitters, this is sure to be a new favorite summertime refresher.
- 1 oz. of Revolution Rye
- ½ oz. of Linchpin Apertivo (or Aperol)
- 3 oz. of Cider (we used Champlain Orchards Fresh Apple Cider)
- ½ oz. of fresh lemon juice
- 2 drops of Orange Bitters (we used Runamok)
- Hard Cider to top (we used Shacksbury Cider Classic Dry Cider)
- Combine all ingredients, except for the hard cider, in a shaker with ice.
- Shake, then strain into a Collins or highball glass.
- Top with hard cider.
- Garnish with 2-3 apple slices.
Keywords: Rye Cider Spritz, Mad River Distillers, craft cocktail, cider cocktail, Revolution Rye, Linchpin Apertivo, Aperol, Cider, lemon juice, Orange Bitters, Hard Cider