This combination of honey simple syrup with our Revolution Rye tends to cause a raised eyebrow, followed by a "mmm, that's good."
- 2 oz Mad River Distillers Revolution Rye
- 1 oz Honey Simple Syrup
- 1 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- lemon twist
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker, and shake.
- Strain contents in a glass, over a large ice cube.
- Add a twist of lemon for garnish.
To make a honey simple syrup:
Dissolve one part honey with one part water.
Keywords: Revolution Rye, Mad River Distillers, honey simple syrup, lemon juice, lemon twist