This bright and tasty Strawberry Hibiscus Daiquiri is perfect for the warm seasons, with hibiscus infused Rum 44, lime juice and El Guapo Cajun Grenadine.
- 2 oz Hibiscus-infused Rum 44*
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1 oz El Guapo Cajun Grenadine
- Add ice to a coupe glass to chill.
- In a shaker, add the hibiscus-infused Rum 44, lime juice and El Guapo Cajun Grenadine.
- Shake for about 15 seconds.
- Remove ice from the coupe, then strain the contents of the shaker into the glass.
To make the Hibiscus-infused Rum 44:
Add one gram of hibiscus flowers per ounce of Rum 44 (a full bottle of Rum 44 would need about 25 grams of hibiscus flowers). Let the rum infuse for about one hour before using.
Keywords: Hibiscus-infused Rum 44, lime juice, El Guapo Cajun Grenadine