Off to the races! A Refreshing Bourbon cocktail with strawberries and mint, just in time for the Kentucky Derby!
- 2 oz Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 tsp VT Maple Syrup
- 2 lemon wedges
- 6 mint leaves
- 2 strawberries
- optional: soda water, rhubarb bitters
- Muddle mint leaves, maple syrup, a strawberry, and lemon wedges.
- Shake muddled ingredients with bourbon and ice.
- Pour into a highball glass, and top off with a splash of club soda.
- Garnish with mint and a strawberry.
Keywords: Bourbon Whiskey, VT Maple Syrup. lemon, mint, strawberries, soda water, rhubarb bitters