This cocktail is a little bit sweet (especially on the eyes) but it's also a whole lot of tasty.
- 1 oz Vanilla Rum
- 1 oz Lustau Amontillado Sherry
- 3/4 oz Curaçao
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup
- 1/4 oz Lemon Juice
- In a shaker, muddle 5-7 raspberries.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the shaker with ice.
- Shake for about 8-15 seconds.
- Strain contents into a glass over crushed ice.
- Garnish with a fresh Mint Sprig and berries, and dust with powdered sugar.
Keywords: Vanilla Rum, Lustau Amontillado Sherry, Curaçao, Simple Syrup, Lemon Juice