Our cold weather version of Brazil’s national cocktail—our Winter Caipirinha cocktail recipe is simple and built right in a rocks glass using fresh squeezed lime juice and our Maple Cask Rum.
- 1 lime, cut in half
- 1 bar spoon of sugar (preferably Demerara sugar)
- 2 oz. Maple Cask Rum
- In a rocks glass, squeeze the juice from each half of the lime, then drop the lime in the glass.
- Add a bar spoon of sugar to the rocks glass, and muddle into the fresh squeezed lime juice.
- Add the Maple Cask Rum to the rocks glass, then fill the glass with crushed or pebbled ice.
- Dump the contents of the rock glass into a shaker, and dump back and forth a couple times until ingredients are incorporated, then enjoy!
Keywords: Mad River Distillers, craft cocktails, lime, sugar, Maple Cask Rum, Winter Caipirinha