A warm and spicy tropical daiquiri that is perfect for the winter season.
- 2 oz First Run Rum
- 3/4 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3/4 oz cream of coconut
- 3-5 dashes Bittercube Blackstrap Bitters
- lime wheel garnish
- fresh grated cinnamon
- Pour the rum into a shaker. Add the cream of coconut and Blackstrap bitters.
- Add ice to the shaker, and shake for 8-10 seconds.
- Strain the contents over a chilled coupe glass.
- Add a lime wheel garnish.
- Grate a cinnamon stick over the coupe, and enjoy!
Keywords: First Run Rum, fresh squeezed lime juice, cream of coconut, Bittercube Blackstrap Bitters, lime wheel, cinnamon stick