Sautéed bananas with cinnamon and sugar and First Run Rum, served with Ben & Jerry's vanilla ice cream.
- 1/4 cup First Run Rum
- 3 Sliced Bananas
- 4 Tablespoons Cabot Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Ice Cream
- Melt butter in a large pan.
- Add bananas and sauté until butter begins to brown.
- Add brown sugar and cinnamon, and sauté until caramelized.
- Remove pan from burner and add rum, carefully flame.
- Throw over a scoop of Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Ice Cream, and enjoy!
Keywords: First Run Rum, Bananas, Cabot Butter, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Vanilla Ice Cream